Call us today! (407) 233-0474
You’ve just found the best roofing contractor in Apopka. We know we’re the best because our Google Reviews from happy customers say we’re the best! Whether you need or ? If you live anywhere near Orlando, we’re the company to call.
Importance of Hiring a Professional Roofing Contractor?
Fox 4 Problem Solvers did a story on a Kansas City area senior resident who gave a roofing contractor over $4000 to replace his roof. Soon afterward, the company shut its doors, and all the resident had to show for it was the leaky roof. Local roofing company Premier Roofing saw the story and decided to help out by doing the resident's roof free of charge.
In an effort to identify the most reputable and qualified roofing contractors, some people like to use a list of questions to ask each company they interview. Here are the 15 questions you should ask before any work is done on your home. Here is that list...
- How long have you been in business?
- Have you always operated under the same license & company name?
- Where is your office located and how long have you been at that location?
- How many trucks, crews and installers do you have?
- How many staff do you have dedicated to job site supervision? Do they have any responsibilities other than job site supervision?
- Do you have a staff person dedicated to Quality Control?
- Do you have a Customer Service Department? Who do I call if I have a problem?
- Are you a member of the Better Business Bureau?
- Do you have a written list of references?
- How many jobs have you done since your company began, and in the last 3-years?
- Will you complete a thorough inspection and analysis of my home improvement needs and provide recommendations regarding issues like products to be used, any potential areas of concerns, and a proposed schedule of completion?
- Do you have a Lien Waiver Letter?
- Do you have General Liability, Workers Compensation, and Post-Construction Insurance of at least $1,000,000? Will your insurance company issue me a certificate of insurance?
- Do you have a written list of standards that govern the performance and behavior of the crew on each job?
- Do you have a list of standards the crew will follow to clean up my yard both during and at the end of the project?
Additionally, always be wary if they ask for lump sum payments up front, companies that solicit door-to-door, and roofing companies that are chasing storms or that have not been in business for very long.
If you have answered most of the questions above to your satisfaction, then there is a good chance that you will be happy with the outcome of your roofing job, and you won't be left with thousands out-of-pocket and a roof that continues to leak.
Click the link to watch the Fox4 Kansas City Roofing news story.