Best Roofing Company in Orlando
Call (407) 233-0474
You’ve just found the best roofing contractor in Kissimmee. We know we’re the best because our Google Reviews from happy customers say we’re the best! Whether you need Industrial roofing or Industrial roofing? If you live anywhere near Orlando, we’re the company to call.
Are You Choosing the Right Roofer?
1. How long has your company been in business?
When choosing a roofing contractor you need to know if they have the experience you need to do the roofing job. A contractor with fewer years in the business are still in the process of earning trust with their customers. Choosing a company that has been around for 15 years compared to 5 years could be a safer choice.
2. Is this company legally licensed?
It is illegal to perform work without being a licensed contractor in most states. Make sure to check that they are legally licensed and are a legitimate company registered in the state you reside in as an official business. Having legal problems is not something you want to deal with, it could seize the work being done on the roof and your search for another contractor begins.
3. Do they have insurance?
A company that doesn't have workers compensation and general liability insurance could prove to cost you more money. Don't trust contractors that go without workers compensation, if someone is injured on your roof the money could come out of your pocket. Not having general liability insurance is also not the best choice, without it you could have to pay for more damages than you need to.
4. Does this company have a good reputation?
Have you checked the background of this company? More often than not when someone has made an investment and their unsatisfied they have something to say about it. It's always a good idea to look up the reviews on BBB to check their status. Check the contractor's website or social media pages for reviews. Looking them up on angieslist.com or other review based website can be of help.
5. How much do they charge?
Some companies will overcharge you to get more money in their pockets. Keep in mind that most business invest for profit. Going out and finding the lowest bid could be bad news for your finances in the long run. Hunting for other contractors may provide you with better bids. Most contractors are willing to negotiate and give you the best price that they can do the job. When contractors compete with pricing be wary of contract wording. Compare detail for detail. Are you getting the same labor and materials. When you do negotiate your price, check your materials and make sure you are getting what you paid for.
6. Do they provide a warranty for my roof?
Warranties will provide you with the comfort of knowing you won't have to pay full price if another problem occurs. Pick a contractor that offers the manufacture warranty on your roof materials. Also you want the roofing contractor to provide a workmanship warranty to guarantee for them to come back for a certain length of time to come repair your roof. Depending on the company it would be better to find someone who will do it for free but some charge money for their workmanship warranty at a small cost. It should be free as a guarantee that the contractor will fix any leak related to their work completed.
7. How soon can they finish the job?
If you have a roofing repair emergency or maybe a storm just hit, they're some trustworthy contractors out there that can do the job within 48 hours. Some may take a week and some may take a month due to their high volume of customers. Some may take longer but they can also provide you with better materials, longer lasting repairs and better warranties. Find the middle ground when looking through bids.
8. How will they keep you informed on what's happening on my roof?
There should be customer service. The contractor should always set a meeting with you to go over the quote and work to be done. They should keep in contact and have someone available to speak while on the job and off site hours.
9. Can I trust they are working safely on my roof?
Having untrained workers can lead to problems. Before you finalize the project be sure to ask about safety and of course look into reviews. It's illegal to not have the appropriate safety guidelines covered under OSHA's standards and regulations. Not having appropriate safety on your roof could cause more trouble than that low bid is worth.
10. Is there any way to lower the price?
If you found a contractor with the experience you need for the job but the price is not within your budget let the contractor know and negotiate a more suitable number to work with. Some contractors will come at you with some low prices. An experienced contractor will be competitive with other experienced contractors. The projected cost should be comparable when receiving your estimate's. Most contractors will work with your budget. When the estimate is to low or too high, ask the contractor to go over the estimate with you. Keep an eye on those bids.
How to Hire a Roofing Company?
Having a top quality roof is one of the most essential construction processes for a house. Getting this done is not a work for any remodeling firm or construction contractor but is a task which should be given to a professional and commercial company. Whether it is roof installation, repair or any other kind of related work or service, you will need the help of a professional who can carry this task out with ease and expertise. But how does one choose a reliable company? Well, the following tips should be of help:
1. The first and most important tip for hiring a commercial roofing company is to do a background check or research on the various available options. During this research, you must try and find a company which has an impeccable track record, is trusted in the markets and has certified and experienced workers. Basically, the idea is to go for a trustworthy, reliable and high quality service provide for long lasting and effective roof repair and other services.
2. The next tip is to hire only that company which provides you several services and does not specialize in only one. For example, your roofing company must be able to repair, install, maintain and service your roof and also fulfill other roofing related requirements like solving leakage problem and suggesting solutions to other issues.
3. The roofing company should be willing to suggest numerous roofing options like metal, slate, shingle, asphalt and flat roofing etc. You should have many options of materials and qualities to pick from because the material of the roof is an important aspect which must not be compromised on.
4. For whatever material you choose, for example if you go for metal roofing, the company must offer several designs, patterns and style options. This is another important tip which will help you select the best roofing service provider or installation company.
5. Last but not the least, your commercial company must be willing to offer services of metal roofing etc. at affordable prices and only after a free estimation of cost. If the service provider does not offer emergency services, then you should probably consider some other option because this too is an important point which will help you in the case of unexpected leakage or random roof related problems.
Now that you know how to select a commercial roofing service provider, you must not waste any more time and try to contact one now. Make sure your service provider does not charge you more than the required amount and this can be done by comparing prices of a few companies.
Don’t make a costly mistake by using some unlicensed Handyman! Hire a professional roofer and get the job done right, the 1st time.