Best Roofing Company in Orlando
You’ve just found the best roofing contractor in Pine Hills. We know we’re the best because our Google Reviews from happy customers say we’re the best! Whether you need How Much Is Labor For Roof Repair? or How Much Is Labor For Roof Repair?? If you live anywhere near Orlando, we’re the company to call.
Interviewing Roofing Contractors? - Tips For Hiring a Roofing Contractor
Fox 4 Problem Solvers did a story on a Kansas City area senior resident who gave a roofing contractor over $4000 to replace his roof. Soon afterward, the company shut its doors, and all the resident had to show for it was the leaky roof. Local roofing company Premier Roofing saw the story and decided to help out by doing the resident's roof free of charge.
In an effort to identify the most reputable and qualified roofing contractors, some people like to use a list of questions to ask each company they interview. Here are the 15 questions you should ask before any work is done on your home. Here is that list...
- How long have you been in business?
- Have you always operated under the same license & company name?
- Where is your office located and how long have you been at that location?
- How many trucks, crews and installers do you have?
- How many staff do you have dedicated to job site supervision? Do they have any responsibilities other than job site supervision?
- Do you have a staff person dedicated to Quality Control?
- Do you have a Customer Service Department? Who do I call if I have a problem?
- Are you a member of the Better Business Bureau?
- Do you have a written list of references?
- How many jobs have you done since your company began, and in the last 3-years?
- Will you complete a thorough inspection and analysis of my home improvement needs and provide recommendations regarding issues like products to be used, any potential areas of concerns, and a proposed schedule of completion?
- Do you have a Lien Waiver Letter?
- Do you have General Liability, Workers Compensation, and Post-Construction Insurance of at least $1,000,000? Will your insurance company issue me a certificate of insurance?
- Do you have a written list of standards that govern the performance and behavior of the crew on each job?
- Do you have a list of standards the crew will follow to clean up my yard both during and at the end of the project?
Additionally, always be wary if they ask for lump sum payments up front, companies that solicit door-to-door, and roofing companies that are chasing storms or that have not been in business for very long.
If you have answered most of the questions above to your satisfaction, then there is a good chance that you will be happy with the outcome of your roofing job, and you won't be left with thousands out-of-pocket and a roof that continues to leak.
Click the link to watch the Fox4 Kansas City Roofing news story.
Interviewing Roofing Contractors? - Tips For Hiring a Roofing ContractorHiring a roofing contractor can be a challenge, as there are some people who claim to be professional roofers when simply not. Homeowners run into several problems when searching for roofers. These problems include the large amount of roofing contractors who are unlicensed and uninsured and roofers who were not trained properly. Many of these unqualified roofers seem skilled and competent and homeowners are misled into hiring them. For these homeowners, the end result is often a poorly installed roof.Family and Friend Recommendations Your family, friends and coworkers can be the best resource when searching for a roofer. If your friends or family were happy with a roofer, then chances are you will be, too. Spend time asking your friends and family questions about the roofing contractor they used. Include questions about whether the job completed on time; the cleanup was thorough; and whether the roofer agreed to come back for any necessary repairs.References References are extremely important when hiring a roofer.
Don’t make a costly mistake by using some unlicensed Handyman! Hire a professional roofer and get the job done right, the 1st time.