Best Roofing Company in Osceola County Call (407) 233-0474
You’ve just found the best roofing contractor in St. Cloud. We know we’re the best because our Google Reviews from happy customers say we’re the best! Whether you need the roofing company or the roofing company? If you live anywhere near Osceola County, we’re the company to call.
Top 5 Tips - How To Hire The Best Commercial Roofing Company?
Having a top quality roof is one of the most essential construction processes for a house. Getting this done is not a work for any remodeling firm or construction contractor but is a task which should be given to a professional and commercial company. Whether it is roof installation, repair or any other kind of related work or service, you will need the help of a professional who can carry this task out with ease and expertise. But how does one choose a reliable company? Well, the following tips should be of help:
1. The first and most important tip for hiring a commercial roofing company is to do a background check or research on the various available options. During this research, you must try and find a company which has an impeccable track record, is trusted in the markets and has certified and experienced workers. Basically, the idea is to go for a trustworthy, reliable and high quality service provide for long lasting and effective roof repair and other services.
2. The next tip is to hire only that company which provides you several services and does not specialize in only one. For example, your roofing company must be able to repair, install, maintain and service your roof and also fulfill other roofing related requirements like solving leakage problem and suggesting solutions to other issues.
3. The roofing company should be willing to suggest numerous roofing options like metal, slate, shingle, asphalt and flat roofing etc. You should have many options of materials and qualities to pick from because the material of the roof is an important aspect which must not be compromised on.
4. For whatever material you choose, for example if you go for metal roofing, the company must offer several designs, patterns and style options. This is another important tip which will help you select the best roofing service provider or installation company.
5. Last but not the least, your commercial company must be willing to offer services of metal roofing etc. at affordable prices and only after a free estimation of cost. If the service provider does not offer emergency services, then you should probably consider some other option because this too is an important point which will help you in the case of unexpected leakage or random roof related problems.
Now that you know how to select a commercial roofing service provider, you must not waste any more time and try to contact one now. Make sure your service provider does not charge you more than the required amount and this can be done by comparing prices of a few companies.
Why Hire a Professional Roofing Contractor?
Fox 4 Problem Solvers did a story on a Kansas City area senior resident who gave a roofing contractor over $4000 to replace his roof. Soon afterward, the company shut its doors, and all the resident had to show for it was the leaky roof. Local roofing company Premier Roofing saw the story and decided to help out by doing the resident's roof free of charge.
In an effort to identify the most reputable and qualified roofing contractors, some people like to use a list of questions to ask each company they interview. Here are the 15 questions you should ask before any work is done on your home. Here is that list...
- How long have you been in business?
- Have you always operated under the same license & company name?
- Where is your office located and how long have you been at that location?
- How many trucks, crews and installers do you have?
- How many staff do you have dedicated to job site supervision? Do they have any responsibilities other than job site supervision?
- Do you have a staff person dedicated to Quality Control?
- Do you have a Customer Service Department? Who do I call if I have a problem?
- Are you a member of the Better Business Bureau?
- Do you have a written list of references?
- How many jobs have you done since your company began, and in the last 3-years?
- Will you complete a thorough inspection and analysis of my home improvement needs and provide recommendations regarding issues like products to be used, any potential areas of concerns, and a proposed schedule of completion?
- Do you have a Lien Waiver Letter?
- Do you have General Liability, Workers Compensation, and Post-Construction Insurance of at least $1,000,000? Will your insurance company issue me a certificate of insurance?
- Do you have a written list of standards that govern the performance and behavior of the crew on each job?
- Do you have a list of standards the crew will follow to clean up my yard both during and at the end of the project?
Additionally, always be wary if they ask for lump sum payments up front, companies that solicit door-to-door, and roofing companies that are chasing storms or that have not been in business for very long.
If you have answered most of the questions above to your satisfaction, then there is a good chance that you will be happy with the outcome of your roofing job, and you won't be left with thousands out-of-pocket and a roof that continues to leak.
Click the link to watch the Fox4 Kansas City Roofing news story.
Don’t make a costly mistake by using some unlicensed Handyman! Hire a professional roofer and get the job done right, the 1st time.