Best Roofing Company in Orange County Call (407) 233-0474
You’ve just found the best roofing contractor in St. Cloud. We know we’re the best because our Google Reviews from happy customers say we’re the best! Whether you need the roofing company or the roofing company? If you live anywhere near Orange County, we’re the company to call.
15 Questions You Should Ask Before Hiring A Roofer?
Having a top quality roof is one of the most essential construction processes for a house. Getting this done is not a work for any remodeling firm or construction contractor but is a task which should be given to a professional and commercial company. Whether it is roof installation, repair or any other kind of related work or service, you will need the help of a professional who can carry this task out with ease and expertise. But how does one choose a reliable company? Well, the following tips should be of help:
1. The first and most important tip for hiring a commercial roofing company is to do a background check or research on the various available options. During this research, you must try and find a company which has an impeccable track record, is trusted in the markets and has certified and experienced workers. Basically, the idea is to go for a trustworthy, reliable and high quality service provide for long lasting and effective roof repair and other services.
2. The next tip is to hire only that company which provides you several services and does not specialize in only one. For example, your roofing company must be able to repair, install, maintain and service your roof and also fulfill other roofing related requirements like solving leakage problem and suggesting solutions to other issues.
3. The roofing company should be willing to suggest numerous roofing options like metal, slate, shingle, asphalt and flat roofing etc. You should have many options of materials and qualities to pick from because the material of the roof is an important aspect which must not be compromised on.
4. For whatever material you choose, for example if you go for metal roofing, the company must offer several designs, patterns and style options. This is another important tip which will help you select the best roofing service provider or installation company.
5. Last but not the least, your commercial company must be willing to offer services of metal roofing etc. at affordable prices and only after a free estimation of cost. If the service provider does not offer emergency services, then you should probably consider some other option because this too is an important point which will help you in the case of unexpected leakage or random roof related problems.
Now that you know how to select a commercial roofing service provider, you must not waste any more time and try to contact one now. Make sure your service provider does not charge you more than the required amount and this can be done by comparing prices of a few companies.
15 Questions You Should Ask Before Hiring A Roofer?
Hiring a roofing contractor can be a challenge, as there are some people who claim to be professional roofers when simply not. Homeowners run into several problems when searching for roofers. These problems include the large amount of roofing contractors who are unlicensed and uninsured and roofers who were not trained properly. Many of these unqualified roofers seem skilled and competent and homeowners are misled into hiring them. For these homeowners, the end result is often a poorly installed roof.
Family and Friend Recommendations
Your family, friends and coworkers can be the best resource when searching for a roofer. If your friends or family were happy with a roofer, then chances are you will be, too. Spend time asking your friends and family questions about the roofing contractor they used. Include questions about whether the job completed on time; the cleanup was thorough; and whether the roofer agreed to come back for any necessary repairs.
References are extremely important when hiring a roofer. It's important to ask for references and to speak to the homeowners the roofer has worked for. Ask for the addresses of homes in your neighborhood where the roofer completed work. Drive by and get a first-hand look at the roof. A good roofing contractor will be proud of his work and should be willing to provide you with this information.
There are several reliable Web sites on the Internet that provide information on dependable contractors in your area. These sites have reviews of contractors and usually list only licensed roofers.
Better Business Bureau (BBB)
The Better Business Bureau is a good source for researching information about a specific roofing company. You can also do a search for roofers who are in good "A+" standing. You can search the BBB online or contact your local BBB branch office. If the roofer you are interested in had a complaint against him, find out the nature of the complaint and how it was resolved.
Almost every city and state require roofing contractors to have a license. Make sure your roofing contractor is licensed, insured or bonded if required in your area. Roofers should also have liability insurance and a workers' compensation certificate. Ask to see licenses and make sure they are valid.
Contract and Warranty
Be wary of a roofer who does not want to give you an estimate and or contract in writing. You should be provided with a detailed estimate, including the cost breakdown of supplies, number of layers to be removed and the shingle name and color. Also ask about shingle manufacturer's product line and the warranty for the products used. A timeline should also be included.
o Customer satisfaction - How important is customer satisfaction to you? A roofer who is pleasant to work with is a good sign that your contractor cares about what he is doing.
o Do not be afraid to ask a lot of questions.
o Conduct a search on the Internet of the name of the roofer and of the company. See if you find any questionable information.
o Never pay for the entire job up-front.
Don’t make a costly mistake by using some unlicensed Handyman! Hire a professional roofer and get the job done right, the 1st time.