Best Roofing Company in Orlando, FL
Give us a call today! You’ll be glad you did!
You’ve just found the best roofing contractor in the Orlando Metro area for Roof Estimate. We know we’re the best because our Google Reviews from happy customers say we’re the best! Whether you need Local roofers or Local roofers? If you live anywhere near Metal Roofing Companies, we’re the company to call.
How to Hire a Roofing Company?
Replacing a roof is typically a significant expense for a homeowner. To ensure that the project proceeds on schedule and with quality workmanship, your choice in roofing company will be an important one. Research potential professionals and spend time interviewing each one. You want to hire a contractor that will deliver top-notch work at a price that fits your budget.
Find Possible Contractors
Start with your local phone book to find possible contractors in the roofing business. Look under business listings and make a list of possible contractors who could perform the work. Conduct an Internet search to find additional professionals working in your local area and add these companies to your list. Ask friends and family members for recommendations.
Research every name on your list to begin the process of finding a contractor. Search each company's name on the Internet to uncover any negative reviews or information connected with the business. Eliminate any companies with negative reviews. Check local licensing bureaus to ensure that every company you consider has the licenses required by your state and local municipality. Call each company to find out their availability. Eliminate any that can't work during the time frame you need. Find out how long each company has been in business and eliminate any that have not been in existence for at least five years. Request references from each business. Call each client and find out whether the contractor provided high-quality work. Ask about the work team and whether the project was finished within the contracted time. Ask about the current state of the roof after work was concluded to ensure that the roof is performing well. Eliminate any contractors if you receive negative information from previous clients.
Conduct Interviews and Get Quotes
Make an appointment to conduct an interview with all remaining workers on your list and ask for a price quote. Have the representative look at your roof to get a professional opinion about the necessary work, and get quotes in writing that detail the materials and total pricing for the job. Ask about liability and worker's compensation insurance, and find out if the company uses subcontractors, who would also need liability insurance. Ask about warranties provided for workmanship and materials. Note the contractor's appearance and demeanor - both should be professional.
Make a Decision
After performing your research, interviewing roofing companies, and receiving quotes, you'll have the information you need to make a hiring decision. Assess the professional reputation of each company and consider the prices quoted for the work. Although you might think it's an easy decision to simply hire the worker with the lowest quote, consider the company's reputation, warranty provided, and experience. Your final decision should be based on a combination of all the information you gathered.
With time and research, you can find the best business to take care of your roofing project. Your effort should help ensure a successful project.
How to Find a Reputable Roofer to Fix Your Home?
Fox 4 Problem Solvers did a story on a Kansas City area senior resident who gave a roofing contractor over $4000 to replace his roof. Soon afterward, the company shut its doors, and all the resident had to show for it was the leaky roof. Local roofing company Premier Roofing saw the story and decided to help out by doing the resident's roof free of charge.
In an effort to identify the most reputable and qualified roofing contractors, some people like to use a list of questions to ask each company they interview. Here are the 15 questions you should ask before any work is done on your home. Here is that list...
- How long have you been in business?
- Have you always operated under the same license & company name?
- Where is your office located and how long have you been at that location?
- How many trucks, crews and installers do you have?
- How many staff do you have dedicated to job site supervision? Do they have any responsibilities other than job site supervision?
- Do you have a staff person dedicated to Quality Control?
- Do you have a Customer Service Department? Who do I call if I have a problem?
- Are you a member of the Better Business Bureau?
- Do you have a written list of references?
- How many jobs have you done since your company began, and in the last 3-years?
- Will you complete a thorough inspection and analysis of my home improvement needs and provide recommendations regarding issues like products to be used, any potential areas of concerns, and a proposed schedule of completion?
- Do you have a Lien Waiver Letter?
- Do you have General Liability, Workers Compensation, and Post-Construction Insurance of at least $1,000,000? Will your insurance company issue me a certificate of insurance?
- Do you have a written list of standards that govern the performance and behavior of the crew on each job?
- Do you have a list of standards the crew will follow to clean up my yard both during and at the end of the project?
Additionally, always be wary if they ask for lump sum payments up front, companies that solicit door-to-door, and roofing companies that are chasing storms or that have not been in business for very long.
If you have answered most of the questions above to your satisfaction, then there is a good chance that you will be happy with the outcome of your roofing job, and you won't be left with thousands out-of-pocket and a roof that continues to leak.
Click the link to watch the Fox4 Kansas City Roofing news story.
Don’t make a costly mistake by using some unlicensed Handyman! Hire a professional roofer and get the job done right, the 1st time.